Here Is A Change All Us Citizens Should Be Aware Of

If you live in the US, good luck getting your money out of the on line sites. It is getting harder and taking longer than ever before. I enjoy this community. I have had many hours of enjoyment playing for micro stakes, lurking and tossing a few bucks around. The fundamental principle of poker is money. I play my money against someone else's money. If I win, I get his. If I lose, he gets mine. Not very complicated.Unless you try to actually COLLECT your winnings from an on-line site these days.Unfortunately, the trivial amounts that I have tried to withdraw are delayed again and again for one reason or another. Poker Stars and Full Tilt keep sending me e-mails telling me that my money will be coming in "7-10 business days." Yeah... that falls right in there with the 3 biggest lies in the history of mankind:The check is in the mail.I'll respect you in the morning.We're from the government and we're here to help.I pay what I owe when I owe it. When some anonymous people from who knows where start giving me excuses why I can't get my money....I stop doing business with them.I am not accusing any sites of intentionally trying to rip me off. I am just saying that the political and legal issues involved have made it frustrating enough for me to not want to deal with it anymore.At the end of a session, either you walk away with my money, or I walk away with yours. Don't make me wait 6-8 weeks for you to pay up.