Top Pair, But Fear Of Flush

Villian is 26/10/1.34PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Jspade.gif, Kclub.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises, 2 folds, BB calls.From his stats, he looks pretty solid, but for one more from the bb his range could still be somewhat broadFlop: (4.50 SB) 2club.gif, Tclub.gif, 6club.gif(2 players)BB bets, Hero raises, BB calls.I'm raising for a free card on the turn if I don't make top pair or the flushTurn: (4.25 BB) 2diamond.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: (4.25 BB) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 6.25 BBYeah top pair, but do I call fearing the flush ? Or do I value raise putting him on a ten ?

Sometimes a raise in this situation is the thing to do, but not always. The villian's numbers show tight-passive. I suspect that he would've three-bet the flush. He could have Ac6x. But, KT is also possible. The way it's played, calling is fine. I'd say around 40% of the time, you should raise the river. Btw, a lot of the time you should have been making a Turn bet here.