***official Sunday 100k Competition Thread For 4/13***

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm really sad that i get left off the list......thanks
I think he's just not been back to update it yet.......be patient, RG.......you'll be picked waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before me! :club:
I think he's just not been back to update it yet.......be patient, RG.......you'll be picked waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before me! :club:
i applied long before rab and he's on the list, so i kinda feel left out. No biggie tho. I'm not a happy camper lately and it just kinda made life worse
i applied long before rab and he's on the list, so i kinda feel left out. No biggie tho. I'm not a happy camper lately and it just kinda made life worse
But..........but.............gah, if he don't get your name on the list, I'll stake ya myself! Better now? :club:
woah i must have completely missed it... what with all the tomfoolery and shenanigans between lisa and kurt. just post it now cuz i just skimmed back and still didnt see it.
woah i must have completely missed it... what with all the tomfoolery and shenanigans between lisa and kurt. just post it now cuz i just skimmed back and still didnt see it.
LOLHey now, there's been no tomfoolery or shenanigans!

sorry, wasn't trying to be a drama whore. I've just hit a little rough patch yesterday/today, i'm just on lft. Nothing personal and i wasn't trying to be.

sorry, wasn't trying to be a drama whore. I've just hit a little rough patch yesterday/today, i'm just on lft. Nothing personal and i wasn't trying to be.
you're in... and pocket 3's...i see u trolling i did fix ur name.
LOLHey now, there's been no tomfoolery or shenanigans!
........................yet! Damn, what am I gonna do with Bridgette? Can I loan her out to someone else on FCP for the evening of the 29th? J/K Bridgette!!!!!
........................yet! Damn, what am I gonna do with Bridgette? Can I loan her out to someone else on FCP for the evening of the 29th? J/K Bridgette!!!!!
threesome imo.kurt u owe me one.

Okay......wait.......what? Me, you and Kurt? Or you, Kurt and Bridgette? Or me, Bridgette...........damn, I'm confused!Can someone tell me where I can find Sprung when I get to Vegas?

Okay......wait.......what? Me, you and Kurt? Or you, Kurt and Bridgette? Or me, Bridgette...........damn, I'm confused!Can someone tell me where I can find Sprung when I get to Vegas?
Trust me, you'd prefer me :club: lol
I'll run as a horse. I would need a stake. Is this multiple weeks? If so, would only need a stake on 4/13.Pstars: sleep3458 (Fredericksburg) - Same name on Bodog, AP, and Pokerroom (incase you need help finding my plummeting ROI)
Eligibility Requirements (again leave feedback on this)Captains and horseys should be trusted and well known in the fcp community.
I don't know if I am going out on a limb here, but I think ONE post does not really make you a respected member.

Any rumors about who's looking at me? I watched ESPN but didn't see anything. And if I don't get drafted over some of these other people I hate you all.

Any rumors about who's looking at me? I watched ESPN but didn't see anything. And if I don't get drafted over some of these other people I hate you all.
Sooooooooo.......just come out and say it, sir!