have been playing a good lag style,but these guys are pretty tight.seems like they think im a nut from a few comments in the chat,but im jus using a good lag approachPokerStars Game #16356155500: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25) - 2008/03/30 - 06:06:02 (ET)Table 'Alleghenia IV' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: FATCOUNT ($22.60 in chips) Seat 2: MaximumFurry ($4.20 in chips) Seat 3: EricoLam ($25 in chips) Seat 4: michlemmie ($8.60 in chips) Seat 5: swissbankerr ($33.85 in chips) Seat 6: Sokol48 ($26.40 in chips) Sokol48: posts small blind $0.10FATCOUNT: posts big blind $0.25EricoLam: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to FATCOUNT [Qd Ac]MaximumFurry: folds EricoLam: checks michlemmie: calls $0.25swissbankerr: calls $0.25Sokol48: folds FATCOUNT: raises $0.75 to $1EricoLam: folds michlemmie: raises $2.50 to $3.50swissbankerr: folds FATCOUNT:???????????

I raise more initially... usually I tend to do (4 + #number of limpers)x bb as a base (so 1.75 in this case), maybe increasing a bb if the table's loose.As played, this is fairly read dependent for me. Since villain is shortstacked, if I think my image is pretty shot as far as preflop raising standards and villain knows it... I'd put him all in. I hate calling here and then shoving the flop against a C-R, whether they're weak or not. If villain is likely only doing this with a top range of hands, I'll lay this down

Yaah, raise more pre and unless you've seem him do this with junk before fold to the limp RR