Not only is it my favorite game but also my best game. I don't know if any of youout there have played Pusoy Dos aka Big 2, Thirteen, etc... But its a beautiful game.Its a game where you can be dealt the nuts and if you don't know what you're doingyou can still loose. I learned to play this game back in college by a few of the asainguys who would always hang out in the student center. Not much later, is when I startedplaying hold'em. I've always been interested in seeing this game in a tournament setting.I'd like to see how many of you would be interested in participating if I were to host one.I'm in Southern California and if you live in the area and are interested post a reply. Ifwe can get say about 20 people together for a $50 entry tourney that would be a $1000prize pool. Maybe we could do something like $600 1st place, $300 2nd and $100 3rd??Anyway, thats all open for discussion. If you do live in the area and are interested saythe word so that I can start planning this out...By the way. I know that there are very many different versions of this game, If thereare enough responses I'll repost with rules and regulations...Thanks.

Lose 1 hand and out, obv!!
It would probably be very similar to a hold'em tourney. We would have a predeterminedblind set that everyone would post. Winner of each hand takes all blinds. Until only 1 of4 players remains. Blinds Doubling every 30 minutes. Winner of each table plays the finaltable with other remaining winners.

Hmm that seems weird. I would do it more like a NCAA bracket, but have you play heads up and maybe best 4 out of 7, or tally points out of a number of hands and most points wins.You get deal no 2's and a bunch of small pairs you would be out first hand.