post-29971-1204755143_thumb.jpgsorry here, i have more questions than answers....i heard about a half hr ago on some sports radio channel (who shall remain nameless cos im not paid to promote them) had a blurb on about how the Federal Government is moving to fall in line with our southern neighbours and legislate the demise of the native online gaming sites here in Canadaso im seeking out information, facts or otherwise, from fellow players.... thoughts, opinions, etc etcfore knowledge is fore armaments i supposeperhaps a moderator or even Daniel himself can address this i myself am not worried about it per se, im close enough to access live tables, but im thinking of say or fellow poker brethren and sistren who may not be so fortunate as to live within driving distance of a table.... as well.. i kinda think the gov't is gonna slip this one under the back door so to speak, so let's collectively bring it to lighthope you fellow readers/ players can help

Can't see it, the feds don't have the jurisdiction over the natives.Even if they try, the servers move and Canadians continue playing just like Americans, no big deal.