50$ live rebuy and addon NLHE. Rebuy and add-on period is now over, i'm at about 10k in chips which is about average. 2 tables left.I'm UTG with AK of hearts and raise to 3,500. Dbag in midposition min raises me. We get it all in, he has 6-6.Flop:Q-J-10 rainbowTurn - 10River - 6I'm left with 450 in chips and am eliminated next hand. So yeah, how do you actually going about winning tournaments?p.s. I'm kidding, I've won the last two mtt's I played in. It just seems when I play at this guys house, I have severe coolers against me. Last month, in a 100$ no rebuy at his house, this hand took place:Hero BB with 6-6. CO raises to 2,500 with blinds at 3-600. I have ~14k so I make the call.Flop: Q-6-2I move in on him. He deliberates for a while then calls off the remaining 9k he has with AK high! I lose by means of a runner flush.

These are just insane bad beats. I would also assume that ifthe deck was that unkind do you, and if he calld with AK then you are being set up (rigged deck)
The person with the button shuffles and deals these games. And the villain in the second hand is a friend with whom I play frequently, so I rule that out.Just sick, tournament-killing beats =/

When you move A/K allin pre-flop against any pair you are actually trailing in odds, less then 50% chance.Regardless of the board you can expect to loose and you did. How is that a bad beat?

When you move A/K allin pre-flop against any pair you are actually trailing in odds, less then 50% chance.Regardless of the board you can expect to loose and you did. How is that a bad beat?
It's not a bad beat. OP lost a race, in a crappy way.