Qq In Bb Facing 4 Bet - 100nl

Please ignore title, i was actually on the Button for this hand:Party Poker 6 Players - 100NL holdemI have played with villain a few times now & he is very strong Agg player for 100NL re-raises a lot in pos. His stats for the session are 28/24/4 over 80 hands. I would say my iamge at this table is TAG as Im playing 4 tables and sticking to premiuim starting hands.Hero Button $102.45Villian CO $110.95Hero holds: Q :D Q :club: Villian raises to $4, Hero raises to $14, SB folds, BB folds, Villian raises to $44, hero?

Find Acid Knight's explanation about how to play QQ when the villain has AK, AA or KK.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry2318780He's talking about post #32, which I am not sure applies here.The villain's stats suggest he is pretty loose and VERY aggressive preflop. If you think that there's any chance that he's gonna ever show up with AQ/JJ/TT, then just shove preflop. I think the 4 bet size here makes it so we really need to shove preflop because calling half of our stack is a mistake.Against someone with these stats, I just shove preflop and feel pretty happy to get it in with him.

I'd need a hell of a read on villain to open his 4-bet range that much. Has villain 4-bet often? The typical opponent I see at these levels with very agg pre-flop numbers loves to open but doesn't 3-bet very often and 4-bets very rarely. These villains tend to make money by getting semi-observant opponents (who only see the big pfr numbers) to play back at them pretty lightly when they pick up a hand and 4-bet.Edit: OP did say that villain "re-raises a lot in position" so I'll assume he is an aggressive 3-bettor. At any rate I'm still not sure I mind the call/all-in on a non-A high flop line here. Villain seems agg enough post flop that if he's 4-betting AJ here he's putting it in on almost any flop.