Advice From Multi-tablers 50nl

Hello everyone,I could use your input good/bad ect for multi-tabling 6. I was doing 4 and move up to 6 the past 2 months and have been taking a beating. I've been missing a ton of value bets because I've lost reads and my bb per 100 has been atrocious. My losing sessions tend to be more than my winning sessions. I'm getting stacked a lot more too and that's probably more my fault then anything. Last month through 24k hands I made 2 buy-ins. The month before I was around 15k hands and up one buy-in. Granted this pool of 6 tabling hands probably doesn't provide enough information to make a valid decision on whether I totally suck at 6 tables. I am in the process of using tracker and ace hud since I've never used it before. Hopefully it will help in some of my decisions. There may not even be a difference in adding two tables. What has been your guys strategy for success. It seems lately I make more money in rake back then playing poker so it's been frustrating. I apologize for the general question here.My game play is somewhat tight but open up with a wide range in the cutoff and on the button. I usually never limp with pp and raise in any pos if I'm going to play it. This is general idea of how I play to help a little bit with my question.Thanks

My game play is somewhat tight but open up with a wide range in the cutoff and on the button. I usually never limp with pp and raise in any pos if I'm going to play it. This is general idea of how I play to help a little bit with my question.Thanks
Generaly, open limping anywhere at a 6-max table isn't that great, personaly i just never open limp period.

If your bb/100 was higher playing 4 tables (and especially if your $/hr. was higher) just go back to 4. There is nothing wrong with playing less tables at one time. I can't play anymore than 4 myself.

If your bb/100 was higher playing 4 tables (and especially if your $/hr. was higher) just go back to 4. There is nothing wrong with playing less tables at one time. I can't play anymore than 4 myself.
I agree with you...I'm just stubborn and wanted to conquer 6 tables which is where I'd probably stop at anyways. I just wanted to see what others do differently when adding more tables. Your answer is the most logical and common sense approach. If it ain't broke why fix it.