2 Hands For Line Check - Pocket 66's

Hi CR'ers,yesterday I played in a 30-man MTT and would like to have some input on 2 hands, where I was unsure how I played them.#1Finale Table (but only the Top 5 get paid)I am one of the shortstacks on this table. Blinds are 75/150 and I have 2,305 in Chips (~15BB).My image was "Cardrunners like" - selectively aggressive in late position, but taggish and solid at all-On my immediate right sat, I will call him "Sir Limp-alot". He was pretty loose-passive, limping in many pots but giving up postflop very often.He had 6,870 in Chips.Everybody folded to "Sir limp-alot" in middle Position, who as always limped. I held 66 and raised to $400 (which on this table was never contested without a hand). Every body folds back to Sir limp-alot, who called.Pot: 1,025 (2 players)Flop: T 7 2 (two spades)He checks, I have ~1,900 behind and bet 800 and take it.My question is: With only 15BB to start the hand, can I make plays like this? Should I have just pushed preflop, or should I have folded?On the flop? Push or was it ok? And so on, please go ahead and critizise the hand on every street.#2Blinds are now at 100/200My stack is at 2,930. and I have 66 again in the BB.Action preflop:Folded to Villain in middle Position who minraises to 400 (typically for him). Only the SB (Sir limp-alot) calls and I call as well. With only 15 BB I called nevertheless. I thought that MP is not on a steal so I didn't reraise. Is that an option here? But giving the great odds, I thought I could call, especially because I had some reads on both Villains.Pot: 1,200 (3 players)Flop: 5 7 Q (2 clubs)Remaining stacks:MP/villain: ~8,000SB: ~3,000Me: ~2,500SB checks, I check and Villain/MP min-bets 200. SB folds and it's back to me.My read on Villain/MP was that he always after raising preflop min-bets the flop. He did that always and gave up very often to resistance. Occasionally he did that with the nuts as well, but I thought that this means more likely that he is weak so I check-raised him to 1,000 and he folded.Again: can I make those plays with 15 BB? Please feel welcome to critizise my play on all streets.TX in advance,

Hand 1You're not deep enough for this type of play, IMO. A standard raise and CB will cost you a big chunk of your stack, so you'll be crippled if it doesn't work. And you don't really want to be playing 66 postflop if you don't have to. And you really, really don't want either of the blinds coming along for the ride and having to play 66 multi-way. If you're going to make a move at the limper here, just push.Hand 2I don't really like the call here. You say you don't think he's on a steal, which means he has a hand. If he has a bigger pair you're well behind and praying for a set, if he has overcards you're ahead of him PF but with 2 villains in the hand you're going to be in a very tough spot postflop when overcards fall. So basically you're calling 200 chips when your M is only about 10, with pot odds of only 5-1, and playing to hit a set. You can't afford to waste chips and you're not actually getting anywhere near the right odds to play for set value.

Hand 1- I don't like your move preflop here. If you are gonna raise you need to make it more like 550 and that is 25% of your stack so any raise HAS to be a shove.That being said I don't like shoving 16 BB's from a middle position with 66. I probably limp myself and evaluate any flop. Your flop play is ballsy and maniacal against any decent player. If he does C/R you all in you probably have to fold. I hate commiting 50% of my stack on a hand I could have to fold. Against this player though it's ok should work most of the time, especially if you ahve seen him give up on flops often.Hand 2-Shoving isn't bad here. Depends on your style really. I don't mind racing with a short stack which will often happen if you get called.On the flop, again, you are commiting 50% of your stack and you may have to fold, sure it's a weak bet by him. I probably shove if I think he's weak.