As Daniel Once Asked:

It is.So I am offering 5 $5 freebies to a $4.40, 180 person SNG on Stars. Two conditions to meet:1) We all have to play the tourney that I will decide upon as soon as the 5 are chosen.2) Tell me why, as Frank Zappa once said: "It is ****ing great to be alive."These are freebies. You keep what you win. Try not to be flippant.

It is.So I am offering 5 $5 freebies to a $4.40, 180 person SNG on Stars. Two conditions to meet:1) We all have to play the tourney that I will decide upon as soon as the 5 are chosen.2) Tell me why, as Frank Zappa once said: "It is ****ing great to be alive."These are freebies. You keep what you win. Try not to be flippant.
blufferdave (frazze)first :icon_biggrin:play poker all night and sleep in late

i apply for too many stakes so its fine if u dont choose mefor me its great to be alive because i have the opportunity to travel the world (as i am now) and meet new ppl and see a lot of stuff most ppl wouldnt get the chance to donaslund44(kelowna)

It's ****ing great to be alive, ladies and gentlemen, and if you do not believe it is ****ing great to be alive, you better go now, because this show will bring you down so muchjimrad = pokerstars

Naslund.First recipient. Travel the world. It is a great experience.Shipping $5 now.And it is no stake. Keep the money. You just have to stick around for a few and play the SNG I choose.Don't worry, I won't be up all night. I'll choose one within 30 minutes.

It's great to be alive because wonderful people like Potomophobia are alive to offer such generous stakes to the poker population that is currently broke or on it's way there.Thanks Potomophobia! :club: BobVersion1 - Middletown

life is great 'cause of poker, fcp, ps3 & eventually GTA 4 (which i'm hoping holds up to all the hype) and devil may cray 4 too.....tealsea76 (FCP Regina)

Me thinks OP doesn't like sucking up... which would = my bad lol.Seriously though, I got married last year, hopefully will be starting a family this year, Life is just great in general. Smile as much as you can every day!If not chosen for a stake, no big deal. Very generous of you though in any way. Hope Karma is nice to you!

OK.Tourney #: 74329868Let's go gentlemen. $4.40 SNG
who was 5th?
Bobversion1 gets the last freebie.I hope you are from Middletown.SHipped
gl guys someone better TID
Bobversion1 gets the last freebie.I hope you are from Middletown.SHipped
I am, ty very much! I will Register as soon as it electronically flies over here lolEdit : IN! VGL All and thanks again OP!