second nut boat in o8

I've been having problems with these situations, especially in PL Omaha.This is an O8 hand from .25/.5 PLI'm dealt Q :D 9 :) A :) 2 :) on the button. Two limpers, I limp also, SB completes, BB checks. Flop: Q :D 9 :D 9 :club: Checked around to me. I bet the pot. BB raises pot max again. All fold to me. Is it an easy fold for anyone here? I thought he had J :) 10 :) or overplayed A 9. Just calling seems bad since I'm sure he'll push again, and folding appears to be my only option - if I believe him.

I think if he made the nut boat, he'd slow play it here with a draw heavy board. It looks to me like he has a 9 and wants to protect it, but not the boat. Just hope he doesn't have a K and get one on board.

I've been having problems with these situations, especially in PL Omaha.This is an O8 hand from .25/.5 PLI'm dealt Q :D 9 :)  A :) 2 :) on the button.  Two limpers, I limp also, SB completes, BB checks.  Flop:  Q :D 9 :D 9 :club:  Checked around to me.  I bet the pot.  BB raises pot max again.  All fold to me.  Is it an easy fold for anyone here? I thought he had J :) 10 :) or overplayed A 9.  Just calling seems bad since I'm sure he'll push again, and folding appears to be my only option - if I believe him.
yeah fold and wait 200 more hands for a better situation.not
I've been having problems with these situations, especially in PL Omaha.This is an O8 hand from .25/.5 PLI'm dealt Q :D 9 :)  A :) 2 :) on the button.  Two limpers, I limp also, SB completes, BB checks.  Flop:  Q :D 9 :D 9 :club:  Checked around to me.  I bet the pot.  BB raises pot max again.  All fold to me.  Is it an easy fold for anyone here? I thought he had J :) 10 :) or overplayed A 9.  Just calling seems bad since I'm sure he'll push again, and folding appears to be my only option - if I believe him.
yeah fold and wait 200 more hands for a better situation.not
Hah, that was what I was thinking. Pot had about $13 - his bet was for $7, I had about $30 left. So what line should I take - raise max again and ram all in, or call with second nuts and hope he catches a flush/straight so I can raise all in again?

I think you have to stick with this one. He's twice as likely to have Q9 as he is to have QQ, and could easily have worse. I'd call though - if you push, what do you gain? He'll obviously call you with QQ anyway, and he'll probably call you with another Q9, and may fold anything else. If he's behind, I'd say you want to call and see if he'll keep betting for you if all he has is the other 9. (Calling is only bad if a K hits on the turn, he has K9, and he would've folded to a push; and that all put together is a longshot.)If he does have QQ, at least you've got an out. :-)