Tt In Bb Vs Utg Minraise

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t50/t1007 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t2305UTG+1: t1060MP1: t985CO: t1180Button: t1945SB: t3000Hero: t3025Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is BB with T :D T :DUTG raises to t200, 5 folds, Hero calls t100 (pot was t350).Flop: 2 :club: 7 :D 4 :) (t450, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t600, Hero calls t600 (pot was t1050).Turn: 9 :D (t1650, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t700, Hero?If I'd have bet pot on the flop and he'd of raised over me then I could of let this go for less money. But if he called the flop bet would I be forced to bet again on the turn?

If I'd have bet pot on the flop and he'd of raised over me then I could of let this go for less money. But if he called the flop bet would I be forced to bet again on the turn?
Learn to speak English you moron.
Learn to speak English you moron.
If I bet pot on the flop and then he raises it's an easier fold and it has cost me less. But checking the flop gives AK or AQ a chance to make a continuation bet. But is AK or AQ really within his UTG minraising range? Also if he calls my flop bet should I give up or bet again on the turn?
Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t50/t1007 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t2305UTG+1: t1060MP1: t985CO: t1180Button: t1945SB: t3000Hero: t3025Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is BB with T :D T :DUTG raises to t200, 5 folds, Hero calls t100 (pot was t350).Flop: 2 :club: 7 :D 4 :) (t450, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t600, Hero calls t600 (pot was t1050).Turn: 9 :D (t1650, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t700, Hero?If I'd have bet pot on the flop and he'd of raised over me then I could of let this go for less money. But if he called the flop bet would I be forced to bet again on the turn?
Shouldn't we be raising this PF? With us in the blinds, calling his min raise doesn't define his hand at all, plus we are OOP the entire hand. If he shovels in, we let it go. If he flat calls and there are over cards, we let it go. With this flop, we have to bet. We have to define his hand further.What does calling his pf bet do? We still have no idea where we stand in this hand. He could have mis-clicked the raise button for all we know. He could have AA, or he could have air.And no, if he calls our flop bet, you do not have to fire another bullet. Depending on how he has been playing, we should sometimes hope for a cheap showdown instead of throwing out another bullet.

(I was partly responsible for the line taken in this hand)I think the preflop call is fine, although reraising is ok too. I don't have a problem either way.I don't really understand why we would lead the flop. We lose action against a huge part of his range (c/bets).The plan was to check/shove, and get as much as possible out of hands we beat.So, we checked, and villain overbet the pot on the flop. Which confused me just a little. I didn't think it was AK/AQ really. We timed down, request time, then called out of confusion pretty much.Turn blanked, and I thought check/call a shove was probably the best line to take advantage of most hands we beat. Then he underbet it and I/we got confused again. It looked like a value bet, and there aren't many, if any, value betting hands we beat.He minraised preflop, overbet the flop, and then underbet the turn. I think it's such a odd line that he probably had AA (aces make people do strange things). IDK, you can honestly argue for any line at all here (and I think a lot of different players would give you a lot of different answers) - RR preflop, call preflop, b/c flop, b/f flop, c/c flop, c/r flop, c/r turn, c/f turn, b/c turn.