E-checks Update

I recently sent pokerstars an e-mail about a deposit i had made that had yet to been taken out of my bank account. It has been about three weeks since i made the deposit. Here is there response- Thank you for your query. This payment method is still very new and there are still a few issues we have been experiencing which our developers and processors are addressing. Normally we advise that it can take up to 10 business days before these funds are called upon by our processor, both deposits and cash-outs have been running behind due to a technical problem with our processor. The latest update we have is all services are back on track, so please expect this debit to be occurring shortly. Please accept our apologies for the delay in processing this transaction and for any inconvenience caused. As always we are here at your service, so please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance. All the very best, JohnPokerStars Payments.

see i always get my deposits from my debit right away it just doesnt show up on the online banking right away then a few days later it does...but it gets to my PokerStars account within a minute.