Witch Online Cardroom Should I Choose?

ok, i am considering playing online poker again. its been a long time sense i have played. last time i had an account was back on party poker about a year before they closed their game to the U.S. so i am now out of the loop of online play. so i am asking for suggestion on what card room to play at. right now i debating between Full tilt and poker stars. so if anyone could go over some of the pros and cons of the rooms, that be awesome. Sit-N-Gos are important to me, so a site with a good structure is a plus.thank you in advance.

Absolute Pokernahh that was lame.Pokerstars for tournamentsFull Tilt for cash gamesGet rakeback if you choose Full TiltI use rakebreak.com (referral?)

• 3 weeks later...

I have not used fulltilt yet I have played on party poke as you did dam miss them days. The play so so easy to rake in the chips...... but any way Poker stars is a good site has allot of different tour of all kinds....The other site I like is ultimate bet.I spent most of my play time On UB, end up there after Party poker shut the USA player out..The player on UB play well you can find good games at all buy-ins. You can also find a good tournament to get in.They both have good freeroll to blow of some stem.On UB they also have micro view tables which i love. you can lay out about 8 table and see them all at once.Good luck on what ever site you use......