This isn't a bad beat story or anything but, I went to this site and decided after seeing the 100% bonus offer. That I would put $100 in and check it out. I figured that it would be worth it if they were going to give me a free $100. Right? away I was disappointed in the site, they only have hold'em and there are no sit n goes. Plus there were never that many people playing and the games were pretty low limits. So anyway the thing that really got me was that after I played for a little while I got curious as to how many hands I would have to play before getting my free $100. So I went to the cashier and found out that they break it down into ten payments of $10 once a week! My fault, I guess that's what I get for not looking into the fine print. LMAO!

Not to sound like a shill or anything, but I really like this site and expect it will be pretty popular.. anyway.. I don't see how they can match your $100 in one lump sum only to have you cash out $200 10 mins later. Doesn't seem like a very sound business plan to me.And yeah, right now they've only got hold em', but they are developing the other games and features. They've only been launched for 2 months...