Christmas Goals

hmm....good point...i will have them popped...i would also like to place an order.....lets say, 2 dozen smiley face balloons?
Ship me $400 on full tilt.Oh and the answer to your question.....24 deflated balloons and a reciept.
Ship me $400 on full tilt.Oh and the answer to your question.....24 deflated balloons and a reciept.
Does that mean im supposed to just give you the 400 i deposited in exchange for balloons instead of just losing all my money before christmas?
Does that mean im supposed to just give you the 400 i deposited in exchange for balloons instead of just losing all my money before christmas?
It's for the best. If it helps you to know, I will be buying another box of La Gloria Cubana Series R Limitada with them, so I'll need to kick in the other $300.
It's for the best. If it helps you to know, I will be buying another box of La Gloria Cubana Series R Limitada with them, so I'll need to kick in the other $300.
ouch.....lets pretend though that you had even a small amount of faith in me, what is a good BB per 100 hands win average at .50/1 ?
ouch.....lets pretend though that you had even a small amount of faith in me, what is a good BB per 100 hands win average at .50/1 ?
>0.00$or in ur case < 30.00$.... that way ur roll will last you long enough for you to feel like you got your money's worth.
>0.00$or in ur case < 30.00$.... that way ur roll will last you long enough for you to feel like you got your money's worth.
k....i knew that was coming "any profit is good for you", i guess i will just win what i win and see what happens
k....i knew that was coming "any profit is good for you", i guess i will just win what i win and see what happens
let me try again taking me out the equation....for a winning player what is a good BB per 100 hands win average....begin

These are pretty basic questions you are asking, so I would recommend going through the General Strategy and NLHE Strategy forums to find what you're looking for. They have been asked/answered many times before.GL.

These are pretty basic questions you are asking, so I would recommend going through the General Strategy and NLHE Strategy forums to find what you're looking for. They have been asked/answered many times before.GL.
ty sir
My ROI is about 14 percent right now...dont really know what is good, but this is over a 5 day sample too, running about average/good
You're running sick right now. You're at about $43 per 100 hands. I would assume that is unsustainable for anyone but Gus. Half that rate over the long term would be killing the game.