3 hands of trips

These 3 hands occur within 10 hands of first sitting at a table.Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Trono is CO with 9:diamond:, 9:heart:. Trono posts a blind of $0.25. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, BB checks.Flop: (7.40 SB) 9:club:, K:club:, 2:diamond: (7 players)BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 bets, Button calls, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls.Turn: (6.70 BB) J:spade: (3 players)MP1 checks, Trono bets, Button calls, MP1 calls.River: (9.70 BB) 8:club: (3 players)MP1 checks, Trono bets, Button folds, MP1 calls.Final Pot: 11.70 BB-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Trono is MP3 with Q:diamond:, Q:club:. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 3 folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (6.40 SB) A:club:, 4:heart:, Q:spade: (2 players)UTG+1 checks, Trono checks.Turn: (3.20 BB) 2:club: (2 players)UTG+1 checks, Trono bets, UTG+1 folds.Final Pot: 4.20 BB-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Trono is Button with 2:diamond:, 2:spade:. 1 fold, Trono calls, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (4 SB) 2:club:, 8:club:, 5:spade: (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Trono bets, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (3.50 BB) J:diamond: (3 players)SB checks, UTG+1 checks, Trono bets, SB folds, UTG+1 calls.River: (10.50 BB) Q:club: (2 players)UTG+1 checks, Trono bets, UTG+1 calls.Final Pot: 12.50 BB

bet the flop on hand 2, evrything else looks okay
On hand 2 I felt that board was uncoordinated enough, and I wanted him to catch something that he would call me with.
Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Trono is CO with 9:diamond:, 9:heart:. Trono posts a blind of $0.25. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, BB checks.Flop: (7.40 SB) 9:club:, K:club:, 2:diamond: (7 players)BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 bets, Button calls, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls.Turn: (6.70 BB) J:spade: (3 players)MP1 checks, Trono bets, Button calls, MP1 calls.River: (9.70 BB) 8:club: (3 players)MP1 checks, Trono bets, Button folds, MP1 calls.Final Pot: 11.70 BB
Well played.
Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Trono is MP3 with Q:diamond:, Q:club:. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 3 folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (6.40 SB) A:club:, 4:heart:, Q:spade: (2 players)UTG+1 checks, Trono checks.Turn: (3.20 BB) 2:club: (2 players)UTG+1 checks, Trono bets, UTG+1 folds.Final Pot: 4.20 BB
Well played.
Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Trono is Button with 2:diamond:, 2:spade:. 1 fold, Trono calls, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (4 SB) 2:club:, 8:club:, 5:spade: (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Trono bets, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (3.50 BB) J:diamond: (3 players)SB checks, UTG+1 checks, Trono bets, SB folds, UTG+1 calls.River: (10.50 BB) Q:club: (2 players)UTG+1 checks, Trono bets, UTG+1 calls.Final Pot: 12.50 BB
I fold it PF. But I am tight weak!

i would have also bet out on hand 2, and everything else is fine.the reasons for betting out on hand 2:1. if he hit the board, you're missing bets. he might be thinking of check-raising you, and you can get a lot of money from him this way.2. if he missed completely, he's not going to improve often enough on the turn to make it worthwhile. a lot of players call on any flop if the pre-flop aggressor bet, simply to keep them honest and stuff. if he missed and doesn't improve on the turn (most of the time), he will probably fold to a turn bet, when he would have called a flop bet.3. if he has something like KT or KJ or JT, you don't want to give away free cards. make him draw.i would ONLY check the flop if i had a read that he was overly aggressive and bluffed often. i would check hoping to induce a turn bluff that i can raise.without any read, or in any other circumstance, i would bet the flop. you might pick up the small pot, but i think in low limit games against loose players, you're missing bets.aseem

the reason you need to bet out on hand 2 is this: you were the PF raiser. by checking you are screaming, I have a monster hand. other then that everything looks just fine and dandy

bet the flop on hand 2, evrything else looks okay
On hand 2 I felt that board was uncoordinated enough, and I wanted him to catch something that he would call me with.
Two broadway cards is a pretty coordinated board, you don't want to give someone a free draw to a gutshot. I don't want to give any free cards on a board like that.