Too Passive After Flop?

I was playing live 2/4 at a pretty weak/passive-ish table. No one really getting jumpy unless they had bigger hands. 6or 7 to flops, usually 3 or 4 by the river. Villian in LP had just sat down a few hands prior, so no read.Hero is BB with AJo3 limpers to villian, villian raises, 3 folds behind, sb folds, hero callsFlop: 5 J 7 rainbowHero bets, 2 limpers fold, 1 limpers calls, villian raises, hero calls, limper callsTurn: 2 Hero checks, limper checks, villian bets, hero calls, limper foldsRiver: 10Hero?Am I too assume from his raise on the flop he has a over pair to my jack, since there wasn't any straigh or flush draw on the flop? Or is he just on of those aggressive players that you always hear about? Should I have reraised the flop, bet the turn, etc? Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks

If villain will c-bet hands like AK, AQ, TT, 99, etc here, definitely c/r this flop. If he's gonna check through when he misses or fears he's behind, then please lead this flop because getting checked through is a disaster.I c/r/call a 3-bet, and maybe fold the turn UI if he's passive, as is the case of most low limit live players. Most of the time I'll call down though.If he just calls the c/r, I bet the turn. If he raises a blank, again, we can probably consider folding, but I imagine the pot will be big enough to draw to 5 outs, in combination with us being ahead some percentage of the time. So I call down usually.Basically, I'm saying we think about folding, but in this big pot, we should be seeing showdown almost all the time.If he just calls the turn, value bet the river.If we lead out on the flop, I play it just like you, and c/c the river.