another overcall situation

2-4 HE on FTPDealt K :D K :D in MP3. "Bill Fillmaff with a wired pair of cowboys!"UTG calls, MP1 (loose and wild, and ATM) raises, I three bet. UTG and Mp1 call.Flop: K :) 8 :) 4 :) UTG bets, Mp1 calls, I decide to value call my nuts (with intention of raising next round). Turn: K :) 8 :D 4 :) 10 :club: UTG bets, Mp1 raises (?!), I'm thinking he has A 10 or maybe 10 10. Now what?1) I three bet. Most likely UTG folds, if Mp1 doesnt have 10 10 he just calls. On the river, he will check call at best. This is a total of 9 BB after the turn.2) I smooth call his raise, and go for the pop on the river. If UTG calls the raise (which I believe he will), and I can get two bets from everyone on the river, that's a total of 12 BB after the turn. If someone hits their two pair/trips on the river, I can possibly get more bets, as I've been showing little strength so far. The only threat that was remotely possible is the QJ straight draw from Mp1, who mightve made a fishy raise preflop with QJs. If I three bet here, he'll call, and I'll lose him on the river if he misses (for a total of 7 BB). I really want my two opponents to catch two pair or a smaller set on the river. If Mp1 really does have 10 10, then he will probably raise/reraise me on the river anyway, since it looks like the board will have no real draws. Thus, I think the play here is to call the two and wait until the river to raise.Thoughts? [The way I actually played it - I popped the turn without thinking it out fully, UTG called 2 more, and Mp1 actually folded right after raising. I got a check call on the river - UTG had 10 8, two pair on the turn. I got a total of 10 BB after the turn - I think smooth calling mightve netted me a few more..]Luckily, I didn't get sucked out by runner runner quads like Bill :)

1st...great Fillmaff reference2nd...as much as I hate slowplaying, this is a time to do it, as you don't want folds, although there's always the argument that if your opponents are loose and they might call regardless (say with the case king for two pair or something) then you have lost betsBut by your math, you won an extra bet, well done