partypoker steps...

I've been looking into the partypoker step sit-n-gos lately, but haven't played any. The just added the mini-steps and the higher steps. I was just wondering if anyone here plays these regularly and if you find them profitable. I know they've been available for a while now, so hopefully I will get some helpful opinions.peace,Brandon

I've been playing the original 10 player steps on PP for awhile. Cashed one time, which puts me way ahead so far. The fun thing about them is that you can play a lot of games for $12, because it's relatively easy to at least finish high enough to get a freeroll into the same step again, or drop down a step or 2 if you are in the higher steps. The most annoying part is finishing 5th in step 5. For that you get SQUAT, not even a freeroll back into step 1.I'm not too excited about the new step formats ($30 and $5 buy-ins.) In both of these steps, you have to come in #1 out of 10 in the first 2 steps in order to advance. In the original steps, you only have to come in top 2 to advance, and then it actually gets easier as you move up (other than tougher competition).So, I'm annoyed that they put in the new step formats because the old ones used to go off about 1 per minute, and now it take about 10 min to get a step 1 started.