Craigslist.org

Anyone actually sat down read any of the posts/ads on there? This stuff is golden, hehe. Let see if we can make a list of the funniest threads/posts. Gotta love chainmail posts on there too, always good.

It pays $150 (200 if your good) for a 20 minute amateur cream pie video. You have to be STD free, 18 or older and have ID. Experience is not necessary. It is also possible that I could hire you for a lot more work than just this. Call Rick for an appointment, 257-7746 or email rick@spindoll.com. P.S. I also have openings for the mature market (over 40). If you have something you would like us use you for let us know and if we can use it we will shoot you. We are also shooting with sex machines again.
If there is someone you love ( and still do ) and can't get them out of your mind you must re-post this message within 5 minutes in another city you will get the shock of your life tomorrow. Karma is real. tonight they will remember.... SURPRISE ME AND SHOCK ME >>> I LOVE YOU >>> COME BACK TO ME>>>
There's a start to the list now you add.