Steve7stud Training Program

I think it's time that everyone settled down. Hopefully most people have at this point. My intentions have always been good. Whether it be toward the forum, or in my training program. I wish that everything in life was free, but it's not.However, this is one time where I will offer free training in the strat section. It obviously will miss some of the personal time that my original students had. But I hope it can be useful in some way.I have to figure out exactly how I am going to format it, but be aware it will be in the general strat section.I sincerely appreciate the kind e-mails that I have received from so many people. It is because of you that I would love to offer this at no cost.To those who feel they have been misled in any way, I apologize. The training will cover all six topics of the course. I will give one topic per month, answer questions, etc.I firmly believe that if you take the time to follow the program, you will be a better player.
i for one will definitely check this out... if i can find where the strat section is
  • Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having a long conversation with some very good friends/poker players I realized that what I was trying to accomplish was impossible.I can't give a training course to a whole forum and expect it to work, at least not the way I have it set up.If I gave everyone the six topics, it would be like giving you a chapter in a book with very little content. One of the most important ingredients in training is progress and repetition. These are things I can't do for everyone at once.What I can do is open up a thread in general strat.It will be called Q&A With Steve7stud.This is a place where you can ask me anything about poker.Whether it be technical, br management, game selection, etc. I will give my honest opinion.Please keep in mind that I might not always have the "right" answer. But I will do my best to help in any way possible.I ask that you treat the thread in a respectful manner. I want to help people, not delete jokes, pointless rants, etc.I hope this helps everyone!