best new player bonus?

Hi all,Quick question. I've been playing steadily online for a few years now and want to explore a new online site. Obviously, I want to take advantage of any new player bonuses out there that I can. Any suggestions on what site has the best bonus. Best being defined as a large bonus that is relatively easy to clear (sounds like UB can be a pain to clear.)I play Single and Multi-table SNG's and MTT's ranging from $10 to $50 buy-in almost exclusively. I dabble in the ring games, but can't seem to find a groove there.I currently have accounts with Pacific Poker, Pokerstars, and Party Poker. Pacific poker has the best bonus that I have seen, especially for new players. But I'm not a fan of their software, I'll elobrate on that later. I took a break from PokerStars after a long streak of bad beats, and am waiting for some sort of reload offer from them before getting back in. I spend the majority of my time on Party Poker atm, but their MTTs are SOOO freaking slow because they go to playing one hand at a time when they get within 10 players of reaching the money.Is pokersource online the best way to go?Also, unless this is against the forum rules. Feel free to give me your id so I can use you as a referral and you can profit from it as well.

Poker source online does have alot of great promotions.Expekt poker has a $100 bonus for 100 raked hands. You won't beat that in terms of ease to clear. I cleared that $100 bonus in one hour!The other easiest bonuses to clear are the other party skins. Empire, PokerNow, Intertops, Multipoker all have $100 bonuses that are easy to clear. Eurobet has a smaller bonus, but its still easy to clear.

Deposit $20, play 1 hand, and get $50 more free! Is that a good deal?so you deposit $20, play just one rake hand, cash out the $50 + 20 (what ever is left of that) with no strings attached?Sounds too easy! :wink: rchanpk1
Deposit $20, play 1 hand, and get $50 more free! Is that a good deal?
so you deposit $20, play just one rake hand, cash out the $50 + 20 (what ever is left of that) with no strings attached?Sounds too easy! :wink: rchanpk1
I think you might have to download the software from the page I linked to earlier for this offer. I don't know if it's openly available from the RV site.My withdrawal is still pending; I initiated it late last night. Here's the rundown:I deposited Tuesday then played 6 hands. Won $19 and went to bed.Played around 100 hands Wednesday because they sent me an email about a free $10 more for 100 raked hands. Won a little bit more money ~$20.Thursday they sent me another email about a 40% deposit bonus on $100 ($40 max). I don't know if I can use this bonus because it says for first time players only. I'm confused as to why they would send me the email 2 days after I make my first deposit. :think: Like I said I haven't actually got my money yet, but it says on their web site it will take 24 hours to withdraw. I'll let you know when I get it.

I sent them an email to ask about the promotion. Here is a part of the reply I got from them.'Once the link is there , you will have to make a minimumpurchase of $20 and play 250 raked hands on the Holdem ring games with limits of no less than .25/.50 and all of this has to be done with in 30days of the registration taking place.'sounds like you need to play 250 hands to cash out.but let me know how it work out for you.best of luck :wink: rchanpk1

I had a bad experience with royal vegas poker this last week. I saw the banner saying "40% deposit bonus up to $100". I took that to mean that if I deposited 250 I would recieve 100 bonus ... wrong. 40 is the max bonus. Also they made it seem like you could clear the full bonus in 200 hands, when actually you must play 1400 hands to clear it.

Games Grid are offering a 1000% deposit bonus at the moment. If you deposit $100, you have a bonus of $1000, and it is paid in parts daily.I've been playing last week and cleared over $100 in bonus.