109s in nl ring game

Playing a little .5/1 NL at my weekly cash game when the following hand comes up 8-handed.Horribly weak game, with a couple exceptions.Only one other strong player in the game, with a couple INCREDIBLY weak and loose players. We buy in for a minimum of 20 bucks and start the blinds at .25/.50. As the pot builds with re-buys and such, we will raise the blind. At this point I have around $75 in chips, which is the chip lead at the table, with one or two others close behind.I am dealt 10 :D 9 :) in the BB. 5 people limp, and naturally I raise. :-) I make it $4 to go.Two callers. (UTG+1 and Button I believe)flop comes 7 :) 3 :) 9 :D Nice flop for me. I am pretty well known at this game for raising with strong starting hands, so I find it difficult for any of the villians here to put me on a 9. (Although I had been caught raising with some low suited connectors earlier, but generally on very strong hands).I immediately bet $10. (The pot has somewhere around 15 in it, IIRC)I liked this bet for a couple reasons. 1. It looks like a steal from a big stack on the low board2. It forces any of the other two to call most of their stack.UTG+1 folds and the Button (a weak player who had a good amount of chips) thinks about it for a while and calls.the river comes the 9 :D , making the board7 :club: 3 :) 9 :) 9 :) How do you play it?1. Check and give him a chance to improve or let him try and bluff?2. Push and try to take him off his hand right here.

I check. It may look like you tried to steal, were caught, and are now giving up. He may see this as an opportunity to steal (do weak players steal pots?) or he may think for some reason that he has the best hand. I don't really see him drawing to a straight, so I see no harm in possibly giving a free card.

Agreed - check it, hoping to feign weakness and check/raise the snot out of it if anyone feels like betting.Not only is it a nice pot, but it really helps you develop a good table personality.Dev