suited-up at the wpt

Suited_up,First of all, congratulations for making it into the Bellagio tournament. That's a great accomplishment.As most people on this forum, I was greatly interested to see how you fared in the WPT event. I have read some of the threads, but to be honest I haven't read through all the threads because all the arguing back and forth started to give me a headache. I don't have any critism on your exit hand, I think you played it fine and it's far too easy to be a Monday morning Quarterback when you weren't the one sitting at the table.My real reason for posting is because I was just interested to hear your thoughts on the whole overall experience. I imagine it must have been surreal. You must have a few good stories to share. I have played in some nice size tournaments ($500 or $1000 buy-ins) which were a huge rush to be involved in, so I can't even imagine what you must have been going through!Anyway, just wanted to congratulate you again, and wish you luck in the future, any thoughts you could shared would be great.