Daniel, Pokerstars Bankroll Question...

I saw you chatting on PS saying that you started at only $250 bucks, and built it to $5k already. How did you do it so fast, and what limit/game did you start at?

I saw you chatting on PS saying that you started at only $250 bucks, and built it to $5k already. How did you do it so fast, and what limit/game did you start at?
he started with more than that, but stacked off at 25/50 PLO pretty fast and was *left* with 250.
he started with more than that, but stacked off at 25/50 PLO pretty fast and was *left* with 250.
I see. But still pretty sick coming back and turning $250 into $5k that quick.And I think he's close to $8k now, after a winning session in Limit H 50/100.
DN said in chat on PS that he started with $200, and I see that in his latest blog he says the same thing.

Pretty sick how fast you can run up your bankroll playing higher limits, then again you can destroy it the same way, lol. I saw him playing .50/1 and people kept stacking off with mid pair to him, it was kinda funny.

When you are a the NEW BIG THING for an online poker site, it is no wonder at all how he could run $200 to $5,000 in a day.Poker Stars has paid thousands upon thousands of dollars to use Daniel as their latest promotional tool.You didn't really think they were going to let him lose now did you?They cannot afford to let him lose.Grow up children.

When you are a the NEW BIG THING for an online poker site, it is no wonder at all how he could run $200 to $5,000 in a day.Poker Stars has paid thousands upon thousands of dollars to use Daniel as their latest promotional tool.You didn't really think they were going to let him lose now did you?They cannot afford to let him lose.Grow up children.
Sorry to burst your conspiracy theory bubble, but how do you think I got down to $200 in the first place? LOL, I blew $40k in the first week, that's how.

Ya know DN is just not very good playing with the game with Donks. He has proved it over and over. His skill is reading players and Donks are so erratic you cannot read them. as for on-line he gets tonnes of people playing games above there heads calling nim on hands they should never be because they want to 'beat" DN.

Sorry to burst your conspiracy theory bubble, but how do you think I got down to $200 in the first place? LOL, I blew $40k in the first week, that's how.
where have you been? Everyone knows that Stars is rigged!! :club:
why does noone ever believe me?VINDICATION, BABY!
Well, obviously they hadn't turned on the "rigged" switch at that time. Duh.