Online Qualifying For The Wsop

OK, so I'm planning to put some money into PStars this weekend to try to qualify for the big event they're running Sunday for the WSOP. Lets say by some fart in the wind chance I qualify for it, then have the tournament of my life Sunday and get a WSOP seat. I'm assuming it would take a couple of weeks to put the money in my account, or is it in there immediately? Also, are they still running the extra $1,000 if you don't take the hotel rooms?Plus, I'm sure this has been asked to death, what is the best way to cashout? My bank still allows me to deposit straight through my debit card, can I get it out that way? Does it take a while? Would I have the money in time to go to the WSOP or perhaps use it to play in some prelim events instead?Lots of questions, but a couple more: Has anyone qualified? If so, how quick did you get the money? Are you playing the ME?

they put the money in your account that day. Cashing out is a whole different process, Id say since you use your card to deposit it will take longer to cash out since they wont put it back that way. You would need to open an account with one of their payment providers then get it verified with your bank account. Id say the best bet would be to just get a check. But your still along way from having this problem, good luck with the tourneys.

Timeout... I guess I've been hiding under a rock or something or just haven't given a sh1t, but you simply get the $10k in your Pstars account instead of them buying you in?Hmmmm.

Timeout... I guess I've been hiding under a rock or something or just haven't given a sh1t, but you simply get the $10k in your Pstars account instead of them buying you in?Hmmmm.
you get 11 K in your account... online sites cant buy you in this year.. also just so everyone knows if you win 2 seats it gets all crazy with W$ and all kinds of %'s and bullshit like that. actually here is what they say in the FAQ We will not award further Main Event packages after you have won one. If you win any additional Main Event prize packages, you will be credited with W$10,000 and $1,000 in cash.

I'm not sure what "vanilla face" is...is it similar to a strawberry shortcake?Yes, I am a long way from worrying about it. But, similar to powerball, I'd rather think about what might be, that way I'm even more depressed when my donkdom shows up and I am eliminated.

Yep...the money is deposited into your account in cash...but there are some other packages out there that are better than what PokerStars is offering. I was playing on PokerRoom the other day and they had a package that includes the buy in as well as more additional spending money. On top of that...they don't have these huge fields of birds that Stars does...so the good player has a better chance of going deeper in the tournaments there than they do on Stars.