Official (haha) Im Bored Thread

yeahim bored
just played some mario on my nes emulatornow i is bored 2

if you were really bored you would've found the other two or three bored threads. I can only assume you're drunk, but with a beer that's not to your liking. Like you ran out of Corona and only had some Keystone Light or something.

if you were really bored you would've found the other two or three bored threads. I can only assume you're drunk, but with a beer that's not to your liking. Like you ran out of Corona and only had some Keystone Light or something.
Keystone got me thru the poor college years
if you were really bored you would've found the other two or three bored threads. I can only assume you're drunk, but with a beer that's not to your liking. Like you ran out of Corona and only had some Keystone Light or something.[/quote]wow, i thought u knew me bwter than thati only drink the best beers, i spit on Corona and most American beersGuinnessMcEwansDeliriumCorsndonkEnameChimay
i was gonna say guinness but changed it at the last second. do you drink half n halfs?
most anythin from Europe i wil drinkhalf and halfs and black and tans are always nice