wily/akishore plo hand

Hey all,This was a huge hand that came up while Aseem and I were LAGing it up in the .01/.02 PLO tables at Pokerstars. Both of us were big stacked, and this hand was the collision of both our stacks. I had one of the best possible flops for my hand, only to hit a turn that sunk me. The question is - should I be smooth calling Aseem's stop-and-go on the turn, looking for one of my many outs, instead of raising and facing a reraise that forced me to commit all of my chips? I had the nut flush draw, a set, and a gutshot for Broadway - all of these outs probably would've killed the action on the river, with the possible exception of the 10's for my Broadway. Also, I was fairly sure Aseem had the wheel on the turn with his $1 bet, but I figured there was maybe a 20% chance he didn't - a lower set, aces up, or another good draw may have pulled the stop and go on the turn, along with a semi-bluff to push me off a weaker hand (I had been playing quite a lot of hands up to then). Any comments/suggestions would be great.Hero is Wily, tilter extraordinaire, and UTG is Akishore, master of pot manipulation. PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $0.02 BB (7 handed) converterButton ($20.57)SB ($14.38)BB ($10.61)UTG ($14.53)Hero ($18.34)MP2 ($4.52)CO ($9.28)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J:spade:, J:diamond:, K:club:, Q:club:. UTG calls $0.02, [color:#CC3333]Hero raises to $0.09[/color], UTG calls $0.07.Flop: ($0.39) J:heart:, 2:club:, A:club: [color:#0000FF](4 players)[/color]UTG checks, [color:#CC3333]Hero bets $0.3[/color], CO calls $0.30, Button folds, UTG calls $0.30.Turn: ($1.29) 3:spade: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color][color:#CC3333]UTG bets $1[/color], Hero calls $9.72.River: ($29.21) 8:spade: [color:#0000FF](2 players)[/color][color:#CC3333]UTG bets $0.18 (All-In)[/color], Hero calls $0.18.Final Pot: $29.57*** SHOW DOWN ***akishore: shows [4d 3c Kd 5h] (a straight, Ace to Five)WilyTilt: mucks hand akishore collected $28.12 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $29.57 | Rake $1.45 Board [Jh 2c Ac 3s 8s]Seat 1: Failing (button) folded on the FlopSeat 3: r_u_ne_good? (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Bejlmru (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: akishore showed [4d 3c Kd 5h] and won ($28.12) with a straight, Ace to FiveSeat 6: WilyTilt mucked [Js Jd Kc Qc]