Fcp Software Download Will Not Install

Hello, I attempted to download and install FCP onto my computer about 5 minutes ago (running Windows XP Pro SP2), and it will not install. The command line pops up, and closes like a normal batch file without a stop would. Running it from command line gives a 'this needs to be run in Win32' error. The properties box for the application show all the standard dos options. Trying to unzip the application (I assume it is a form of an executable archive) gives a 'this archive is corrupt' message, although it successfully extracts the image files. Please check the install package.EDIT: The problem appears to be the 'Uninstall.exe' file withing the installer.

Hello, I attempted to download and install FCP onto my computer about 5 minutes ago (running Windows XP Pro SP2), and it will not install. The command line pops up, and closes like a normal batch file without a stop would. Running it from command line gives a 'this needs to be run in Win32' error. The properties box for the application show all the standard dos options. Trying to unzip the application (I assume it is a form of an executable archive) gives a 'this archive is corrupt' message, although it successfully extracts the image files. Please check the install package.EDIT: The problem appears to be the 'Uninstall.exe' file withing the installer.
Thanks for the information zsta, it's been passed along to the techs to take a look at. I don't believe that you're the only person who has had a problem.