I know that there are a lot of Las Vegas threads out there. (I am a bit drunk right now) I will be there from this Wed to Sunday (unless I need to stay longer) and would like to know if anyone has any insight on good tournaments that are going on? I would like to know of small to medium buy in tourney's ($100-$500). My purpose is to play a few tourneys, get lucky, cash large and take home a large pay day. What about sats for the WPT tourney that is in town? I will mostly be playing cash games trying to make a few dollars but I want to play two or three tourneys that have a lot of people in it. Thanks for your input

I know that there are a lot of Las Vegas threads out there. (I am a bit drunk right now) I will be there from this Wed to Sunday (unless I need to stay longer) and would like to know if anyone has any insight on good tournaments that are going on? I would like to know of small to medium buy in tourney's ($100-$500). My purpose is to play a few tourneys, get lucky, cash large and take home a large pay day. What about sats for the WPT tourney that is in town? I will mostly be playing cash games trying to make a few dollars but I want to play two or three tourneys that have a lot of people in it. Thanks for your input
Caesar's and the Venetian have daily tournaments that would fit your criteria. The Venetian's structure is better, but Caesar's usually get more runners.I'm sure someone will post the link to the site that has the full schedule for dailys in Vegas; I can't recall the name of the site at the moment.
Caesar's and the Venetian have daily tournaments that would fit your criteria. The Venetian's structure is better, but Caesar's usually get more runners.I'm sure someone will post the link to the site that has the full schedule for dailys in Vegas; I can't recall the name of the site at the moment.
Thank a lot. I am not sure what runners means. A little help?