Not exactly a bad beat but this was one wierd and sickening handLive 1-2NL at Ceasars i've been at the table a couple rounds and doubled up when i cracked aces with a set, besides that i've been playing pretty aggressive but not crazy. I have about 600 in front and villain has about 4004 limpers i limp with Q9 of hearts guy to my left limps and button raises to 13, everyone calls. The pot is now ~$90Flop is 10h 7s 4h checks to the button who bets 50, folds to me and i raise to 200. Here is where it gets interesting. The guy thinks for about a minute and then says " Do you have aces" which is about the only hand that i would never have in this spot. He thinks for a little while more and the says " If you got me you got me" and shoves for another 190. I call getting 3.5 to one.Turn is AdRight now both our hands are face down. The guy flips out saying that i must have just sucked out on him and going on about how unlucky he is.River is a 2c I announce Q high and he proudly flips over King Jack of diamonds and tells me how he knew i was bluffing the whole time. The pot is close to $1000 and he wins with KJ high. There is just so much wrong with this hand the whole table sat there speechless and i just said good hand and walked away. The funniest part is that i'm actually a favorite on the flop with Q high.