pokersourceonline signup?

I saw the poker source online site the other day (http://www.pokersourceonline.com) and was thinking of signing up to a poker site through that site so I could get pokertracker for free. Has anyone else done this? Is there a catch? Also, has anyone done their "frequent flopper program"? Just want to make sure everything is kosher before I sign up. Thanks for any help.ZH

Pokersource online is legit... They're the people that run the instant bankroll promotion, which I did successfully.I was going to do the FFP for PokerNow, but PokerNow cancelled all rakeback type programs :evil: Just read all the directions carefully. Also, you can see customer feedback in their forums.

this site is very cool and the offer a awsome support. Promo are easy to clear and they offer lots of items. I did the 500 pokerchips on pp, took me 3 hours to clear it and recuive my set within 2 weeks only. If you sign up, put me as referal, my name there is mbstyle as wellGood luck

I did the free 100 bucks at Party through them, and I did a PSO points promo on Absolute that netted me pokertracker and a deck of KEM cards. All goods were delivered as promised. They are totally legit and have great support to boot. The only thing to watch out for (not a catch per se but a "gotcha") is that if you dont follow the directions TO THE LETTER you may not get anything, so troll their forums first, make sure you understand the process, and make sure everything is correct at every step.Also, before you sign up for a merchandise free gift (like pokertracker), check to see what the "pso points" gift would buy you, and check for "upgrades" to get bigger gifts or more points. I was going to take the pokertracker gift, but realized I could buy it with PSO points and have a bunch left for other merchandise.