a little help here

I'm wondering if anyone out there (anyone at all) could stake me for the world series of poker? I've been playing online for almost a year now and have played probably (at least) 10,000 hands. I have studied every (EVERY!) episode of WSOP on ESPN, and have reads on numerous pros. I don't know if I could win it all but I'm sure I could make it to the final table. I'll split my winnings 60/40. Thanks for your time.p.s. i am also experienced in live games, my friends and i play a regular tueday night game.

Guest XXEddie
I'm wondering if anyone out there (anyone at all) could stake me for the world series of poker?  I've been playing online for almost a year now and have played probably (at least) 10,000 hands.  I have studied every (EVERY!) episode of WSOP on ESPN, and have reads on numerous pros.  I don't know if I could win it all but I'm sure I could make it to the final table.  I'll split my winnings 60/40.  Thanks for your time.p.s. i am also experienced in live games, my friends and i play a regular tueday night game.
youve been playing only for a year and only have played 10000 hands. Sometimes I can get that much in a week or two.

thats askin for more than a LITTLE helpi suggest trying to build a bankroll and see if u can cover at least half the buy-in and go thru ur list of friends/family members that might or might not have sum dough to kick ( as opposed to askin strangers on a message board)not to take the jam out of your donut, but a year of experience is not that much and any serious investor who knows a little about poker tourney's would be reluctant to stake yougood luck

thanks, ya thats a pretty ridiculous request I was just looking to get a few people to berate me, but everyone is just too darn polite. Just thought i could have some fun with a crazy request like that. I can't believe noone wanted to stake me! lol. but the offer still stands.

A friend of mine actually put a media kit togather and I think he has a company that is going to sponsor him in the tournament. My question is if you are so good online why have you not won Ten Grand. If you cant afford it play a satellite to get in.Herb

yeah I got an extra 10k just laying around to give to some guy on't even know. I mean seriously, you posted this thread just to get berated, if you really want to get berated post this thread on RGP and stop wasting our time. I don't even think you'd be old enough to compete in the WSOP if this is what your posting. a little weird if you ask me