A couple of pros were plaing omaha at Full Tilt. Anyways, Gus Hansen won the pot, and John Juanda wrote in the chat "wow, Juicy Gussy"... so I wrote..."did you just say "wow, juicy *****"?... well, that was a instant chat-ban...anyways, I felt that was important enough for a new thread... maybe I should write something about Raymer or the WPT-thing to validate my thread :)i like it how DN talk about freedom of speech, but at his forum you cant even write "p.u.s....s .y"

A couple of pros were plaing omaha at Full Tilt. Anyways, Gus Hansen won the pot, and John Juanda wrote in the chat "wow, Juicy Gussy"... so I wrote..."did you just say "wow, juicy *****"?... well, that was a instant chat-ban...anyways, I felt that was important enough for a new thread... maybe I should write something about Raymer or the WPT-thing to validate my thread :)i like it how DN talk about freedom of speech, but at his forum you cant even write "p.u.s....s .y"
Me thinks you don't get a lot of what you can't say.
A couple of pros were plaing omaha at Full Tilt. Anyways, Gus Hansen won the pot, and John Juanda wrote in the chat "wow, Juicy Gussy"... so I wrote..."did you just say "wow, juicy *****"?... well, that was a instant chat-ban...anyways, I felt that was important enough for a new thread... maybe I should write something about Raymer or the WPT-thing to validate my thread :club:i like it how DN talk about freedom of speech, but at his forum you cant even write "p.u.s....s .y"
Full Tilt and Daniel Negreanu have nothing to do with each other.This is Full Contact Poker