i got claw hammered last night...

I played a 2+2'er in a H.O.R.S.E. freezout last night after the bar. :shock: :shock: Apparently I threw an after party also and decided to lose $110.It's all good though because my house is a mess. My girlfriend is coming in a little while. We're gonna go to the beach and then hit up the Yankee game tonight. It's 11 a.m. on Long Island and i wanna get smashed before she gets here.Where's Ron Mexico? My woman is going down to her house in West Palm for a few days on Saturday....make sure you keep an eye on her :wink:

I played a 2+2'er in a hide the gerbil freezout last night after the bar. :shock: :shock: Apparently I threw an after party orgy also and decided to lose a flashlight up my Ass.It's all good though because my house is a mess. My boyfriend is coming in a little while. We're gonna go to the beach and then hit up the Yankme game tonight. It's 11 a.m. on Long Island and i wanna get hammered from behind before he gets here.Where's Ron Mexico? I am going down to West Palm for a few days on Saturday....make sure your ready for me big boy :wink:
And to think, I thought you we're the only one that could edit someones post in a quote...hmmm