one of the most idiotic plays ive ever seen

I pick up QQ in Late position, raise 3-4time big blind, get one caller.Flop comes: Q A x. Maybe the best possible flop for me given the situation, since anyone having an A gives me the opportunity to win a decent sized pot.Checks to me, i bet about the size of the pot. He flat calls.Turn is a K, checks to me again, i bet about the size of the pot again. He flat calls.River is a 10. It checks to me again. I go all in with not much left. He calls.what does he turn over? jack 6 for a ****ing straight! runner ruuner!I challenge you to find a worse play that that.

I pick up QQ in Late position, raise 3-4time big blind, get one caller.Flop comes: Q A x. Maybe the best possible flop for me given the situation, since anyone having an A gives me the opportunity to win a decent sized pot.Checks to me, i bet about the size of the pot. He flat calls.Turn is a K, checks to me again, i bet about the size of the pot again. He flat calls.River is a 10. It checks to me again. I go all in with not much left. He calls.what does he turn over? jack 6 for a censored straight! runner ruuner!I challenge you to find a worse play that that.
Was it suited? Lol. You played it pretty badly IMO. On the turn, why would you bet about the size of the pot with 3 to a straight on board, AND only leaving yourself "not much left". Sure, in this example it probably wouldn't have made a difference... 8)