Poker After Dark - Season 2 Starts June 11th

According to NBC, Poker After Dark - Season 2 starts on June 11th.It will have 10 new tables/weeks of players. I am glad it is back, my 2nd favorite poker show.http://www.nbcsports.com/poker/1413295/detail.html
Why is there a season 2? When did season 1 end? Daniel said in his blog that he played two recently, will these be season 2?
Why is there a season 2? When did season 1 end? Daniel said in his blog that he played two recently, will these be season 2?
Yes. Daniel's newly taped episodes are considered to be part of Season 2. Last week's Ladies week episodes, were the last of the Season 1 episodes, which had only 10 weeks of new episodes. The rest were reruns.I predict that Season 2 will be PAD's last. Shana will end up replacing Rosie on The View, and Ali Nejad will become the new host of the Price is Right (for 2 weeks, until he's replaced by Carrot Top).
Yes. Daniel's newly taped episodes are considered to be part of Season 2. Last week's Ladies week episodes, were the last of the Season 1 episodes, which had only 10 weeks of new episodes. The rest were reruns.I predict that Season 2 will be PAD's last. Shana will end up replacing Rosie on The View, and Ali Nejad will become the new host of the Price is Right (for 2 weeks, until he's replaced by Carrot Top).
I bet that will happen. If Shana replaces Rosie, I might actually watch the view.