The General Poker Forum

You guys are the most highly regarded posters not only in FCP, but out of FCP, 2+2, RCP, and Cardplayer. So congrats!!! I hope everything keeps going well in all your lives. From playing within your play money rolls, to continously insulting other people for no reason, your lives are filled with purpose and promise. Make sure you all play within your limits though. One time, instead of playing 5 10 for playmoney, I played 100 200!!!!! JEEPERS!!!!!!!!!! MY HEART WAS BEATING A MILE A MINUTE!!!! needless to say, i ended up busting all over and lost my entire play $ roll. Thats what happens when you don't play within your roll i guess right?? Thats Poker!!!! So remember, keep playing well within your roll. Heck if your roll is 100$, play half cent, 1 cent as the blinds, 1$ buy in. I mean after all, you dont want to lose it all right?? Never take shots, remain in the micro limits. That way, you can have the approval of all the FCP general posters, and i mean, isn't that everyone's goal in life?? To get the approval of the FCP general forum?? So to those of you who arn't there yet, here are a few steps to get there.1.) Play either play $ or micro limits2.) Post sarcastic or superier sounding remarks in other people's threads that play much higher limits then you do3.) Be very insecure in generalIf you can complete these key steps, I think you will be on your way to becoming a valid member of the best part of this forum, The General Poker Forum. Until next time, may all your cards be live, and your pots be monsters!!!

You guys are the most highly regarded posters not only in FCP, but out of FCP, 2+2, RCP, and Cardplayer. So congrats!!! I hope everything keeps going well in all your lives. From playing within your play money rolls, to continously insulting other people for no reason, your lives are filled with purpose and promise. Make sure you all play within your limits though. One time, instead of playing 5 10 for playmoney, I played 100 200!!!!! JEEPERS!!!!!!!!!! MY HEART WAS BEATING A MILE A MINUTE!!!! needless to say, i ended up busting all over and lost my entire play $ roll. Thats what happens when you don't play within your roll i guess right?? Thats Poker!!!! So remember, keep playing well within your roll. Heck if your roll is 100$, play half cent, 1 cent as the blinds, 1$ buy in. I mean after all, you dont want to lose it all right?? Never take shots, remain in the micro limits. That way, you can have the approval of all the FCP general posters, and i mean, isn't that everyone's goal in life?? To get the approval of the FCP general forum?? So to those of you who arn't there yet, here are a few steps to get there.1.) Play either play $ or micro limits2.) Post sarcastic or superier sounding remarks in other people's threads that play much higher limits then you do3.) Be very insecure in generalIf you can complete these key steps, I think you will be on your way to becoming a valid member of the best part of this forum, The General Poker Forum. Until next time, may all your cards be live, and your pots be monsters!!!
wow. I never thought I would read something so true to heart. I have taken roberts2003's advice and I actually do feel better about myself. my play money roll has never been bigger. despite what roberts2003 says, I think I will have to take a shot at a bigger game, preferably 100/200. I see the same donks in there day in and day out. so, take roberts2003's advice. good luck and godspeed!!!!