Hand-by-hand Analysis?

Hello all, new to the forums.I've been playing poker (NLHE) for about 3 months now, in an almost obsessive nature (not in the bad, addicted-to-gambling type of way though :club: ) - I'm just simply in love with the game! I consider myself as just edging out of beginner territory and now moving into the intermediate phase of my game. I'm almost strictly a tournament player and I win my fair share of them from time to time, both online and live. Of course, I'm always working to improve my game and make my wins more consistent.A thought occurred to me the other day: Are there any materials out there that have hand-by-hand analysis of a pro's game at a tournament event? So far, only two come to mind: 1 - the new NBC show Poker After Dark, and 2 - Gus Hansen recorded every hand of his win at the Aussie Millions event using some kind of tape recorder (although HOW he did it is beyond me) and is in the process of writing a book that analyzes every single hand.The first one, Poker After Dark, is a great new show because they show almost every hand that is played. Each week is one single-table tournament broken down into five one-hour episodes. The problem I have with this show is that it pits a bunch of pros together in a single-table, elimination tourney format. C'mon, how often is the Average Joe gonna sit down at an all-star table for a winner-takes-all single-table game?No, what I'm interested in is seeing how a pro grinds it out at a 3-day event, at a table of nine people who he doesn't know. I mean, it's great to watch final tables of big events like the WPT and the WSOP, but what I want to learn is what those pros did to GET to the final table. How did they shape their image at the table? How did they mix up their play as the tournament progressed? How did they set-up later hands? How and when did they change gears, and how often? What was their thought process throughout the entire time?This is why I think the book Gus Hansen is going to come out with is great, and I'm definitely going to make sure that I snag a copy the moment it comes out.The question I'm asking is: Is there more of this kind of stuff out there? I'm interested in anything, be it instructional videos, books, shows, etc. I certainly think material of this nature would be one of the greatest teaching tools available to a learning player.Thanks in advance!

Deucescracked.com also has videos (all cash games I think) , but I agree with Navy, start with some books to give you a solid foundation.