Just finished a $10 omaha hi low fixed limit tourney on stars.took 3rd, 342.20, but very disappointed in my finish.i was chip leader going into the final table..and 4 hand i picked up k k 8 6 (no flush poss) and misclick fold as I was on the phone...anywhoo.it would've tripped on turn and boated on river, no low...would've eliminated a guy, made me huge leader, and also low stacked the guy who won.about 6 hands later (3 handed now) i pick up k k, with a flush poss..and raise preflop...bb calls..ace hits flop and well i overplayed my hand..now i'm shortstack.2 hands later, i get ace, king, 2, 3, (nut flush draw)..i'm pot committed with the raise and when i hit top pair with the nut low if any low comes i'm likin the possibilities..no low comes and the guy tripped out his 6's on the flop..gg's - ThniK -bleh.. misplayed kk 2wice and it cost me the tourney i think...oh well...3rd of 295 ppl isn't bad for my 2nd omaha tourney!side note: last night i played in a pot limit omaha hi tourney..got 25th, but I played the first hour thinkin it was a hi/lo tourney haha!