Bodog - Good Cashout Experience Today

So I called Bodog today about a cashout I requested on Monday morning. They were supposed to process within 24 hours but didn't. It turns out that they had just sent me an email this morning offering to send me a check via UPS instead of Western Union, because UPS is much faster. Not only that, but they actually pay for the UPS delivery. I was stunned.

So I called Bodog today about a cashout I requested on Monday morning. They were supposed to process within 24 hours but didn't. It turns out that they had just sent me an email this morning offering to send me a check via UPS instead of Western Union, because UPS is much faster. Not only that, but they actually pay for the UPS delivery. I was stunned.
I had a similar experience. Last week, I was one of the first to request a Western Union payout and I had it within 24 hours. I requested another payout on Monday and customer service advised me to switch it to the courrier delivery. Apparently with Neteller's situation and the big NFL weekend, they are being overwhelmed with payout requests...