Daniel, I just want to say I really respect your blog entry and I'm really glad you posted it. You are a genuinely caring, thoughtful person, and I'm glad you are taking the time to recharge. I'm not exactly a christian (my ex-girlfriend is, and I'm open to and interested in christianity) but one of the things I took from your post is something that is true regardless of religious faith: no one can be happy simply living for themselves. Everyone needs some greater good to work toward--whether that is God, your wife/husband, children, family members, or anything else.Good luck.

DN, God bless sir... I think by realizing you are in pain you have the opportunity to improve your life, your marriage, and your relationship with God. Then, after all that, come back and kick some *** in poker :)Good luck!

I have been engaged for a little over a year and about 6 months ago we went to meet the priest for our marriage stuff. Now I have always been faithful and everything. I was an alter boy, raised Catholic the whole shaabang. During college I drifted and got away from things. After we met with the priest he said we should pray together everyday, even if it is just at meal times. Now my fiance is mostly just getting married in the church for my family, but I have been doing the praying for us. A little at night, mostly thanking God for things and what not. I have felt better in the last few months then I ever have. I deal with a lil depression and it comes and goes, but I am sure most people do. Lately, I have been great and it has been like someone else has been there for more sometimes. I don't pretend to know what Daniel is going through since my life is like way less hectic, but in a small way I know what he means, by having God there... thats is all.

You all must thank me for everything in your life! Everything you have is because of me. I am your ruler and commander. Without me you would be in the darks of HELL where everyone who doesn't worship me will be -I AM GOD

You all must thank me for everything in your life! Everything you have is because of me. I am your ruler and commander. Without me you would be in the darks of HELL where everyone who doesn't worship me will be -I AM GOD
-Ten points for making a lame jopke account.No good. Try harder.