Check This Out On Stars Hurryyy!

regrettably, i am bored enough that i opened stars to see what he was talking about... to find that it's a $5 heads up sng where his opponent was sitting out and he was stealing his blinds as fast as possible.use more self-restraint before clicking the new thread button next time please.

regrettably, i am bored enough that i opened stars to see what he was talking about... to find that it's a $5 heads up sng where his opponent was sitting out and he was stealing his blinds as fast as possible.
I thought I was bored =/
regrettably, i am bored enough that i opened stars to see what he was talking about... to find that it's a $5 heads up sng where his opponent was sitting out and he was stealing his blinds as fast as possible.use more self-restraint before clicking the new thread button next time please.
Tis is Wandingo's fault. He gave the guy five bucks. He had no money before that.
I thought I was bored =/
i challenge you to a $10+1 heads up sng on stars... pot limit omaha or pot limit omaha 8/betterim me on aim to accept this challenge (same sn as here)
i challenge you to a $10+1 heads up sng on stars... pot limit omaha or pot limit omaha 8/betterim me on aim to accept this challenge (same sn as here)
Let's go

Dealer: Game #7728597562: tb17 wins pot (2070) with a straight, Seven to JackDealer: BKiCe finished the tournament in 2nd placeDealer: tb17 wins the tournament - congratulations!yawnnnnnnnnnnn

Dealer: Game #7728597562: tb17 wins pot (2070) with a straight, Seven to JackDealer: BKiCe finished the tournament in 2nd placeDealer: tb17 wins the tournament - congratulations!yawnnnnnnnnnnn
OBV!!!OP....Make a New Year's Resolution for the fine folks here at FCP that you won't start insanely lame threads in 2007.Thanks!!BKice...Solid Hijack! I challenge you to a HU cash game of Crazy Pinapple 8/b on UB...u pick the stake...I'll go as high as .05/,10!!!
Looks like we now know the better player. Way to go TB!
ty ty, BKICE was flopping the nuts eveyr 2nd hand, But I still grinded to the win. ;)AKA, I flopped the nuts all day.