crap! this is not a limit table!

OK I just did the most ridiculous thing ever. I set down at fulltilt to play a little $1/$2 limit during lunch. The first think I noticed was my blind amount was off and after taking a 2nd look I realized I had accidentally set down at a $1/$2 NL table instead of limit. Everyone else has their $200 + stacks and there I set all fishy like with my $50 buyin lol.VERY FIRST blind I posted before I realized where I was I got Big Slick so I was like well hell OK I'll play 1 hand. The action gets raised to 4x ($8), your suppose to re-raise AK right? So I made it $8 more to go. 2 way action at the flopAK9 rainbow! WOOHOOOO. The person pushes there $280 stack all-in which looked kinda intimidating, but since I only had $30 left it wasnt that bad and I was more then happy to call. Well I call and the guy flips over 99 and I never improved on the turn or river.Quick $50 loss which is a pretty nice swing for me considering I normally play $0.50/$1 or $1/$2 limit. I quickly left the table and can only imagine how everyone else laughed as I left about 'the guy who set down, bought in at 25% maximize, lost entire stack first hand, and left.'NOW I will be much more careful to make sure the table I am sitting at is LIMIT. Argh!Anyone else ever do anything similiarly stupid?

I sat down at a limit HE sng instead of my usual NLHE, and didn't realize it unlit the dealer said 'shuffle up and deal' and we were each given 800 chips instead of 1000. Man, was I pissed (since I didn't know the strategy involved in a limit HE SNG)....until I finished 2nd. :-) Don't you just love a happy ending?BTW, I think you should always sit and watch for a bit before joining a cash game; get a feel for the table (and avoid careless mistakes like yours).