How Long To Transfer From Cashier To Dgn?

I tried to transfer $50 from my cashier account to the DGN account so I could try out the software but it doesn't seem to be available right away. I've waited for a little bit here and yet I still see nothing has moved yet. The software says that I am logged in under my screen name but I see no place where it says total money available on it? Not even a place that says 0 balance.Is there a time frame that one has to wait until their money is available for them to play poker? I don't see anything about it in the FAQ section. I would think that once you clicked on transfer that the money would be instantly available since it's already cleared and sitting in ones cashier account. Also I noticed a (I believe it was) conversion rate of 1.0? What is that?

I tried to transfer $50 from my cashier account to the DGN account so I could try out the software but it doesn't seem to be available right away. I've waited for a little bit here and yet I still see nothing has moved yet. The software says that I am logged in under my screen name but I see no place where it says total money available on it? Not even a place that says 0 balance.Is there a time frame that one has to wait until their money is available for them to play poker? I don't see anything about it in the FAQ section. I would think that once you clicked on transfer that the money would be instantly available since it's already cleared and sitting in ones cashier account. Also I noticed a (I believe it was) conversion rate of 1.0? What is that?
Hi Adam, the money should go through right away but for some reason it may take you a few tries until a successful transfer takes place.You can see your account balances in either the My Account area of the website or the Cashier as there isn't a spot in the game client that shows your balance.I've moved over the $50 for you so it's available in your poker account for you to use now.
Hi Adam, the money should go through right away but for some reason it may take you a few tries until a successful transfer takes place.You can see your account balances in either the My Account area of the website or the Cashier as there isn't a spot in the game client that shows your balance.I've moved over the $50 for you so it's available in your poker account for you to use now.
Thank you.