Some General Information About The Soft Launch

As many of you have found out the new software is available for download.You can download the software from the download links on the FCP website.Log into the software using your FullContactPoker.Com account name and password. If that doesn't work it's possible that your user name is being used by somebody else and you have been given a new poker screen name. Your new poker screen name is most likely your FCP account name with a period ( . ) added to the end. To confirm what your poker screen name is log into the My Account area of the website http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.php . Near the bottom your poker screen name is listed in the Poker Alias section. You use that poker screen name to log into the software and you use your FCP Account name to log into the FCP Cashier and My Account areas. Transfer money from your cashier account to your poker account either in the cashier or the My Account area.Please keep in mind that this is a soft launch and work is still in progress on both the FCP website and on the games and tournaments that are being offered.The new Network is the Digital Gaming Network or DGN for short. It incorporates the Dobrosoft platform and sites, FCP and many other partners that will be joining the network over the next period of time.