Dear Daniel

I truly have sympathy for your discomfort when the WSOP and WPT don't meet with your understandably high standards.When players pay a percentage, we should get fair value.The latest site that you have lent/sold/gambled your credibility to is offline, and I was postcarded by British Customs and Excise this morning with a demand for $17 for unpaid import duty on a so called free T-shirt.If you have confidence in your affilliation with this site, then we NEED daily updates, even if they are negative.You have a lot of fans (many of whom are the proverbial friends you don't know yet)You have nothing to gain, but a hell of a lot to lose.

I truly have sympathy for your discomfort when the WSOP and WPT don't meet with your understandably high standards.When players pay a percentage, we should get fair value.The latest site that you have lent/sold/gambled your credibility to is offline, and I was postcarded by British Customs and Excise this morning with a demand for $17 for unpaid import duty on a so called free T-shirt.If you have confidence in your affilliation with this site, then we NEED daily updates, even if they are negative.You have a lot of fans (many of whom are the proverbial friends you don't know yet)You have nothing to gain, but a hell of a lot to lose.
Please send an email to fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.com, your FCP points do cover the entire order. This includes shipping, taxes and duties. There have been a few cases where people are charged by accident. Provide me with your full name and date of order. I will have Bob (poker room manager) deposit the $17 into your cashier account.I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.Thanks,