WPT - Bellagio - DANIEL WINS!

Congradulations Daniel.You came through when your back was against the wall. Way to go on the WPT and WSOP. From a fellow Canadian Player / Fan.

I'm guessing it'll be a very Merry Christmas in the Negreanu household!Congratulations on an incredible year.Only thing is that the only way to top that is winning a certain $10K event next year.

Daniel,Congratrualtions on the recent win and on clinching the Player of the year award. (Looks like everyone forgot about Pham, in the midst of your race with Juanda. )Just a quick note to let you know you have many fans in Canada, not only of your game, but the way you continually conduct yourself in the good times and bad. You are a true champion and worthy of the title, Player of the year. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Great fun watching the live updates.  Thanks go to Matt Savage at savagetournaments.com.
Ya bulldog, I had thought I put in his name on the post starting this thread to give credit that I was updating from his site; however, I had only put in a link to it.Thanks again Matt; appreciate the udpates.